Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Don't even read this... it's a complete loads of Bollocks...

Este era el entry original, lo había tratado de subir hace cuatro días, pero como no paso nada me dio paja tratar de upload it de nuevo… así que lo escribí en español después! Que es el entry anterior con algunos cambios! Claro! No tengo memoria para recordar todo lo que escribo!En fin… ahora lo dejo solo por el video! Ósea, si se demoro cuatro días en subirse al blog! Habrá que dejarlo no??... Chucha que andaba denso ese día!


It’s all Joni Mitchell’s fault! I just caught myself crying while listening this song, and the thing is that before her (Mrs. Mitchell) I was moderately happy with no concerns whatsoever about how things should or shouldn’t be! But now? Everything is questionable… and honestly I don’t like that!

I recently discovered that I’m in the middle of what can be called an emotional re-programming process. Why? When I came back to Chile I was emotionally frigid and I was quite happy… no concerns for feelings… neither mine nor the people surrounding me, but the other day I found myself crying (again!!!) cause Nathalie’s death… and why? I just met her for a couple of days and for all that matter she was nothing more than a guess character in this massive soap opera called pi’s life! So what then? I’m starting to feel again and care about what’s going on with me and my friends… and who’s fault is it? Joni Mitchell… yes! She’s the responsible for this re-education about how to feel. But the problem is not that I’m gonna become emotionally competent again… no sir! The problem is that I’m questioning my life from a different perspective! Now I can’t stop thinking what the fuck do I want in terms of relationships! For sure I don’t wanna be alone anymore! But I don’t want an occasional shag! (Maybe that’s what I need… a good shag to stop thinking about this complete minger bollocks) And as Mr. Pollo says… I might wanna find Mr. The One, but I’m scared… cause does he exist? Or he’s just a myth. And one more thing? What if by looking for Mr. The One you get involved with Mr. Shouldn’t be or shouldn't have done it instead? Just because some crazy idea that you might end up alone and sad? Which by the way I think is every fag’s worst fear… although not everybody is brave enough to admit it! Anyway…. Goodbye!

Pi… a minger wanking twat today!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello love!!


Damn!

este blog me recordo una cancion..
a ver como era?

I heard he WROTE a good BLOG,
I heard he had a style,
And so I came to READ him and listen for a while.
And there he was this young boy, IT WAS PI to my eyes,
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
WRITING my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his BLOG,


jijiji


yap

cuidate monton

y parece que nos vamso a ver!!!

oh yeah!


L.

Lautaro said...

Pi. gozador,
O sea, y hay que comentar en inglés también? ;D
Jajaja, esperaré con ansias esas calugas en la guata! :P
Mafia en los gimnasios, oh my blog, a lo que hemos llegado. Por suerte (o mala suerte, depende de la perspectiva con que me mires), hace siglos que no piso esos antros de sudor y duchas para voyeur.
Vamos, tu puedes encontrar tu ser interior mismo propio tuyo! Por lo que te he leìdo, sé que debe haber algún alma escondida en algún lugar, quizás dentro de los glúteos, who knows :D
Bear hug,
Eleu
PS Me gustó la Joni Mitchell. Bonita canción.

Bart said...

The one!

Encontralo(a) es casi utopico. Nunca habia escuchado a esa Srta Mitchell. Usted donde vivia? England?
Ya

esop

tengo sueñooo, me ire a dormir y me marie con las letras nose porque.
Bye

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own site about it